Duplicate Voucher Created When Fiscal Document Serie is Blank Even After Apply Fix 30086192
(Doc ID 2584054.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Voucher Created When Fiscal Document Serie is Blank Even After Apply Fix 30086192.
Creating duplicate voucher when Fiscal Document Serie is blank.
Even applying patch 30086192: THIRD PARTY RETENTION. DUPLICATE VOUCHER CREATED did not resolve the duplicated voucher issue.
When the invoice is created without the system serial number it is not able to put in the automatic numbering, resulting in a duplicated voucher
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Setup: Set Payables Options to have duplicate invoice as 'Reject' for: Invoice Number and Vendor Id.
Navigation: Setup Financials/supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Options
1. Create NF without NF serie. Enter the NF for Tax Retention Third Party and include the same Remit for two lines of note, with two different items.
2. Line 1 – Inform the remit
3. Line 2 – Inform the remit equal to line 1
4. Line 3 – Inform the remit other than line 2
5. Complete NF
6. Run de Voucher Buid
7. 2 vouchers were created for the same vendor and same NF number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document