The Fluid Back Button on Activity Guides Logs Users out of the System
(Doc ID 2584084.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On some Fluid Activity Guides, repeated use of the Fluid Back Button logs the user out of the system.
The Fluid Back Button should always return users to the last defined page, it should never log them out of the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Fluid Task tile.
- On the To Do List page, select an assigned activity guide (fluid registration or a clone thereof in this example)
- Complete the first two steps of the activity guide
- Select the Fluid Back Button, which will return the user to the To Do list.
- Select the Fluid Back Button again, which will return the user to the last viewed page of the activity guide.
- Select the Fluid Back Button again. This will log the user out of the system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document