Generate Billing Fails With Error 'GA100-INSERT-BILL-HEADER (INSERT) With Return Code: 00805 Error Message : INSERT or UPDATE would result in duplicate rows in a table with a UNIQUE index'
(Doc ID 2584363.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Generate Invoice process (SFPBIPRC) is submitted to the process scheduler. The process instance goes to Error status. Reviewing the COBOL output log for the process shows the following error message. This error can occur when generating invoices for Students or Corporations, and can occur when using the Billing Request push button to invoke billing, or through the batch Generate Invoice process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Bill Customers, Student Bills, Generate Invoice.
- Select a run control;
- Complete the run control as required;
- Submit the process to the process scheduler;
- The process goes to Error status in the process scheduler;
- Click the Details hyperlink, View Log hyperlink;
- Note the error in the SFPBIPRC.LOG file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document