ECA: Contract Workcenter - LOC Authorized Amount <> Limit Amount Is Not Displaying the Exceptions Correctly When Bill to Customer Is Not Same as Sold to Customer
(Doc ID 2584913.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Contract WorkCenter - LOC Authorized Amount <> Limit Amount is not displaying the exceptions correctly when Bill To Customer is not same as Sold To Customer
Contract WorkCenter - LOC Authorized Amount <> Limit Amount should display exceptions correctly in all cases.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Customer A with Grants Management Sponsor checked. Under Detail tab - Choose the Letter of Credit and the same Sponsor as the Letter of Credit Sponsor. Define the Letter of Credit IDs.
2. Create Customer B, Choose the Letter of Credit Sponsor as Customer A
3. Create a Proposal with Sponsor ID as Customer B
4. Submit the Proposal and generate the award
5. Contract created
6. Go To Billing Plan, enter the Bill To Customer as Customer A and add the LOC ID
7. Note the limit amount (Say $10000)
8. Navigate to Customer Contracts -> Sponsor File > Upload Sponsor File
9. Upload the csv file
10. Column 2 is the LOC DoC ID and Colum 3 is the Approved Amount (Say $996108)
11. Review Sponsor File Data to ensure data has been uploaded
12. Contract WorkCenter - LOC Authorized Amount <> Limit Amount should show this information as the limit amount is not equal to the approved amount mentioned in the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document