ELA: LEASE ACCTG ENTRIES NOT GENERATED FOR MULTI BOOKS WITH UNIQUE BOOK CODES
(Doc ID 2584933.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, 2.4 Lease Maintenance
Accounting entries are not generated for multiple books with unique book codes for Operating Leases. Update ID 27026389 was applied but issue is still encountered.
Accounting entries should be generated for all account generating books for Operating Leases when book codes are enabled and multiple book codes are defined.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Book Code for installation.
2. Configure multiple book codes.
3. Assign Book codes to books on a Business Unit.
4. Generate Accounting entries for Book Codes.
5. Create and activate an Operating Lease.
6. Run Straightline.
7. Calculate Depreciation.
8. Create Accounting Entries for all books. Financial accounting entries are generated for all books.
9. Close Depreciation for all books. Expense accounting entries are not generated for all books.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document