ASN Receipt Created in a Matched Status When it Should Not
(Doc ID 2584957.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WHen an ASN receipt is recycled for a matched PO, the receipt is created in a matched status. It should be in a 'To Match' status.
1) Create a PO and dispatch it
2) Create a receipt for the PO and receive it
3) Create a voucher for the PO
4) Match the voucher
5) create an ASN receipt - receipt is in Status = NEW
6) Load Receipt - Message Log shows no receipts loaded which is correct, because a receipt was already created. ASN shows in error which is correct.
7) Create a Return to Vendor. The scenario is that the first shipment was returned, and now we have a new shipment in to replace the shipment we returned.
9) Go to the Advanced Shipping Receipt and recycle the receipt. (Status will now show as NEW)
10) Run Load Receipts again
11) Go to Add/Update Receipts - Receipt shows matched, when it should be to be matched
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document