EAP : Getting Error "Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed.(7400,73)", When Saving Voucher After Giving Missing Reason Code
(Doc ID 2585067.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Withholding error while trying to create new payment schedule
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Withholding > Withholding Entities
-- Setup the Withholding Categories with Hold Payment status with "Hold wthd & regular payment" and make sure the withholding is calculated at voucher posting
2. Create a voucher with withholding voucher and make sure the same Withholding Categories are defaulted on Voucher
3. Post the voucher
4. Open the Voucher again and go payment tab
5. Now split the regular payment and save the voucher.
-- System throws error: "Hold Reason is required"
6. Provide the hold reason on new line and save the voucher
Getting error "Changing payment schedule of this withholding voucher is not allowed.(7400,73)" and not able to save voucher.
7. Come out of the component without saving
8. Follow Step 4 and 5 but this time provide the Hold Reason before saving.
9. Save the voucher
-- Voucher saved successfully.
Behavior should be consistent with or without opening the voucher again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document