Issues When Run Purchase Order Dispatch Process POXMLP to Get Translated Version
(Doc ID 2585305.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues when run Purchase Order Dispatch process POXMLP to get translated version.
POXMLP report does not translate correctly 'CHANGE ORDER' AND 'Dispatch Via Email' label.
1. When run control select language = 'Can French' and Specified Language. The report generated showing label not translated.
2. When run control select recipient language = 'CFR' the process is abending: "ABENDED at Step PO_DISPATCH.LANGCD.Step02 (SQL) -- RC = 1407".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in English in a Multilanguage db with ML packages
2. At Installation Option - Purchasing - Enable XML Publisher
3. Setup Intergration Broker for Service Operation 'PURCHASE_ORDER_DISPATCH'
4. Setup File Locations to access File Directory - Server according database
5. Setup Purchasing Options - Dispatch Method - Transmit Change Orders checked.
6. At Supplier page.Set email.
7. At Supplier page. Location tab, Payables link, Section Supplier Type Options: Set Preferred Language = 'CFR'
1. Create PO and Dispatch using the Dispatch button
2. Email received with PO Dispatch report attached
3. Create PO change order
4. Run PO Dispatch Process (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Dispatch POs). Set ‘Recipient Language’.
Select POXMLP process.
5. Getting abend: "Process XXXXXX ABENDED at Step PO_DISPATCH.LANGCD.Step02 (SQL) -- RC = 1407".
6. Try again, at run control, select language: 'Can French' and set 'Specified Language'.
7. Email received with PO Dispatch report attached.
8. The report generated showing label 'CHANGE ORDER' AND 'Dispatch Via Email' in English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document