GSS Comp Bar Uses Old Job Code
(Doc ID 2585789.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GSS Compa Ratio Slider Widget displaying previous job code values when changing Job code with previous button.It should display correct values whenever Job code value updated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Self Service > Update Team Information > Promote Employee
2. Change the Jobcode from A to B then hit next
3. The Min/Mid/Max appears to be Accurate > Now hit Previous
4. Change the Jobcode from B to C then hit Next
5. The Min/Mid/Max appears to be Incorrect The Widget is reflecting the previous Jobcode’s Min/Mid/Max (i.e. B)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document