Recently Ordered Items Showing Wrong Information While Sorting With Supplier Name
(Doc ID 2585906.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is trying to order item from his Recently Ordered item list and sorts item list with Supplier Name. Upon clicking on any hyperlinks (Contract, Inventory, Price Breaks, etc) the information shown on main page and secondary page are for different items altogether.
If we do not do sorting then item list appears sorted by Item description by default then Price Breaks information is matching what is shown on main page.
Steps to replicate:
1) Navigate to eProcurement >> Requisition
2) Click on Recently Ordered Items
3) Item list appears, sorted by Item Description by default
4) Sort the Item list with Supplier Name
5) Notice the description of Item having hyperlinks enabled (contract,Inventory, etc)
6) Clicking on any hyperlink (contract, inventory) shows different item information altogether
7) Here all information shown is wrong like Item Id , Item Supplier and Item Description. In short its opening different item information altogether
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document