In ESS: No Close Button To Leave The Bank Account Pop Up In Display Only Access
(Doc ID 2586146.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Close button is not appearing on Fluid ESS Bank account page when accessing the page in display only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure pages under components GPSC_BANK_ACC_FL and GPSC_SSB_BANKACC_FL are given Display Only access in Permission list HCCPGPSS05.
2. Make sure user is associated with the role 'GP Employee Fluid'.
3. Navigate to Fluid ESS Home page > Click on Baning Tile.
4. Click on the Bank Accounts details row.
5. Close button('X') is not appearing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document