Amount Only Flag Does Not Reset Requisition Quantity To 1
(Doc ID 2586382.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding same item again to an amount only requisition, system is not resting the requisition qty to 1, instead it is increasing the qty to 2 and allow saving the requisition
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Using eProcurement, create a requisition, add an item.
2) Click to view line details select "Amount Only".
3) Note that the Quantity at line 1 becomes disabled (not allow further edit).
4) Go Back to “Find More Items”
5) Add the same item that step #1
6) Back to “Review and Submit” Note that now the qty line is “2” instead of 1.
7) Click to view line details
8) Now, first un-select "Amount Only" and select “Amount Only” again and click "OK". This time, no more message appear, and the REQ line quantity remains as 2. Save the requisition by clicking "Save and preview approvals".
9) Review the REQ line record using PS query. Notice that Qty is 2 but set to Amount Only 'Y'!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document