EAM: Prior Year Bonus Depr Not Used When There Is An Accounting Date Error
(Doc ID 2586403.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version 29, Depreciation
Prior Year Bonus Depr not used when there is an Accounting Date Error
If an asset is created online and Basic Add returns an Accounting Date error during save which is subsequently fixed, then the asset is not assigned the correct Bonus Depreciation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Bonus(s) - 1 at 100% and 1 at 30%
2. Ensure/validate all periods are closed except current period.
3. Add Asset with Bonus Profile
4. Use accounting date of period that is closed - receive error message
5. Return to correct the date
6. Run AMDPCALC
7. Review depreciation - depreciation schedule is incorrect. Did not fully depreciate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document