EAP: Match Action is not Correctly set to Y on RTV Vouchers when Voucher Build is Run for All Interfaces
(Doc ID 2586486.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return to Vendor (RTV) Voucher is being created with Match Action set to N, even though "Requires Matching" is selected on PO Business Unit.
1. Ensure Purchasing BU Definition has Match Option set to Requires Matching
(SetUp Financials / Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition)
2. Create PO - ensure Receipt is required and matching is enabled (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs)
3. Budget Check/Approve (if necessary) and Dispatch PO (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Dispatch POs)
4. Create Receipt from above PO (Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts
5. Create Voucher from above Receipt (Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry)
- Match Status = Ready
6. Run Matching process (Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Matching)
- Match Status = Matched
7. Open Payables BU Definition (SetUp Financials / Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Payables > Payables Definition)
- Select RTV Debit Memo
- Select "Stage to Pending File" for RTV Adjustment Option
8. Create Replacement RTV (Action = Replace) for above Receipt and Save (Purchasing > Return To Vendor / Supplier > Add/Update RTV)
- Status = Shipped
9 . Dispatch the RTV (Purchasing > Return To Vendor / Supplier > Dispatch RTVs)
10. Reconcile the RTV (Purchasing > Return To Vendor / Supplier > Reconcile RTVs)
11. Review the RTV (Purchasing > Return To Vendor / Supplier > Review RTVs)
- Status should be Closed
12. Run Voucher Build for Source "New Voucher Data" and Interface "Return To Vendor (Supplier)"
(Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build)
13. Verify Invoice Quick (Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick Invoice Entry)
- Quick Invoice is created with Build Status = "Voucher Staged" and Line Match Opt = "Full Match"
14. Review table data
- PS_VCHR_HDR_QV.MATCH_ACTION = 'Y', PS_VCHR_HDR_QV.MATCH_STATUS_VCHR = 'T' [Ready]
- PS_VCHR_LINE_QV.MATCH_LINE_OPT = 'F' [Full Match]
15. Change Build Status on Quick Invoice to "Build Voucher"
16. Run Voucher Build for all Units, All Sources and All Interfaces
17. RTV Voucher is Created with Match Status = "No Match"
Refer replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document