EDM: Sell/Buyback Link Disappears After Undo Deal When Sell/Buyback Is Done
(Doc ID 2586595.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Deal is entered and a Sell/Buyback is done. A correction needs to be made against the Deal so the Undo Deal process is run. The status of the original Deal is now Deactivated and the Sell/Buyback link is missing.
1. Add Deal 000000000377
2. Click on Sell/Buyback link > enter details > OK
3. Click OK to Message: Warning - Are you sure you want to record this Sell/Buyback transaction? (13800,2289)
a. Sell/Buyback activity locks the deal from further changes
4. New Deal 000000000378 is created for balance
5. Click on Cashflows icon on new Deal > Return > Save
6. Open up original Deal 000000000377 > Status shows Partially Sold/Bought Back
7. Click on Sell/Buyback link > Fields are grayed out
8. Now to fix the Date on Sell/Buyback, need to Undo Deal 000000000377 > As of Date 08/12/2009
9. When Undo process is done, open up original Deal 000000000377
10. Sell/Buyback link missing under Additional Holidays link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document