EeS: Unable To Save And Submit Self-Service Invoice When Supplier Has An Inactive Location Effective Date
(Doc ID 2586613.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when clicking the Save and Submit button when adding a Self-Service Invoice
Supplier Location is a required field
1. Supplier BOOKS4U > 3 Location Effective Dates
a. Default Location 1 > 5-1-2000 = Active
b. Location 2 > 5-1-2015 = Active
c. HEADQRTS > 1-1-1900 = Inactive
2. VP1 adds PO > Matching > Save > Dispatch PO
3. LSA adds Self-Service Invoice > Invoice Entry page
a. Click Supplier Search > Select BOOKS4U
b. Click Buyer Search > Select US001
c. Supplier and Buyer populated > Note: Supplier Location is blank and no values available to select
d. Enter Invoice ID
4. Click on Copy from a Purchaser Order icon > Click on PO Unit Search > No matching values were found
NOTE: Above issue occurs in an OSS 9.2 PUM 31 environment
5. Customer’s error occurs during clicking the Save and Submit icon
6. ERROR: "Supplier Location is a required field."
Supplier not able to add Self-Service Invoice when Supplier Location has an Inactive row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document