User Changes are Lost when Edited in Parallel for Express Forms in Requisition
(Doc ID 2586639.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User changes are lost when edited in parallel for Express forms in requisition
When multiple users try to edit express form for same requisition at the same time then both are able to save the form but the user who will save it first will get the changes and for the users who saves it next will lose the changes
User changes should be saved when edited in parallel for Express forms in requisition
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as ‘VP1’ and go to Requisition Page and select business unit “US001” and Requester as “MGR1”,
2. In Create Requisition select “Business Cards” Forms:
3. After clicking on Business Cards enter the details:Click on OK and proceed to checkout page and then click on “Save for Later”
4. Now go to Manage Requisition page from same User ID “VP1” and search for the generated requisition ID and edit .
5. Now, open a separate session and login as “VP2” – and go to manage requisition page and search for the same requisition, select the action as “Edit” and click on GO,in Edit Requisition page click on Business Cards Description as shown.This will open Business Card for “VP2”:
6.Now edit the business card from User ID “VP1”,At the same time edit the Business card from “VP2”.After editing from “VP2” click on OK
7.Now go back to VP1 session and click on OK for business card this action will take you back to Edit Requisition – Review and Submit page without giving any error.
Now click on “Save for Later” in VP1 session and the requisition will be saved.
8.Go back to VP2 session and click on Save for Later you will get Page data inconsistent error:Now click on OK and then come out of edit requisition page (Note: According to VP2 there was error and the changes should not be saved to form.
9. Go to manager requisition page again and find the same requisition, click on requisition ID:
10.According to the VP1 it should show him division as “Edited by VP1 3:27” as the user was able to save requisition, but the division populated in form is for VP2 who got page data inconsistence error and was not able to save requisition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document