EMM: Technician Can Complete WO From Quick Work Order (FLUID) Without Start And End Date/time
(Doc ID 2586644.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system allows a technician to complete the Work Order from the Quick Work Order (FLUID) page without populating the the Actual Start Date/Time and Actual End Date/Time fields.
The navigation for Quick Work Order (FLUID User Interface) is Fluid Home > Mobile Technician > Quick Work Order
The system does this validation when the technician completes the Work Order from the Add/Update Work Order entry page (Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work Order) OR the Technician Workbench (Maintenance Management > Workbenches > Technician Workbench)
It is expected that …
1) The Actual Start/End Date/Time fields will be made available for update in the Quick Work Order (FLUID) page.
2) On Completing the WO Task on the Quick Work Order (FLUID) page, if actual Start/End Date/time fields are not entered, the system will throw the error message: “All Actual Start/End Date/Time must be entered, before a task status can be changed to ‘Complete’ (18207, 58060).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Work Order.
2. Add an Asset.
3. Add crafts and assign Employee IDs to the crafts.
4. Save the Work Order.
5. Change WO Task status to Work in Progress and save.
6. Navigate to the Quick Work Order (FLUID) page and search on the Work Order.
7. Change the WO Task status to Complete and save. Note that the save is successful.
8. Navigate back to the same Work Order in classic.
9. Attempt to save the Work Order. Note that the following error message is returned: “All Actual Start/End Date/Time must be entered, before a task status can be changed to ‘Complete’ (18207, 58060).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document