Purchase Order Workflow does not Re-trigger when doing Change Request for Requisition Amount
(Doc ID 2586697.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When process a change order by increasing the requisition amount, only the amount is getting reflected in PO but not the approvals.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Choose a business unit with multiple levels of PO approvals based on amount.
2. Create a requisition with amount which will route PO for basic level of approval.
3. Approve and source the the requisition.
4. Edit the requisition and increase the amount in requisition.
5. Approve and process the change order.
6. Check for the approvals in PO, it will remain same, instead of routing the approvals to another level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document