EAR9.2: Classic Customer Comprehensive View Not Displaying Anything
(Doc ID 2586872.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Classic Customer comprehensive view is not displaying anything in test PUM 31 environment, PeopleTools 8.57.31, while it is expected for the results to be returned.
Consequently, the customer cannot use comprehensive view functionality properly.
1. Logged in using VP1 user id in DEMO environment;
2. Go to Navigation: Customers > Comprehensive Customer View;
3. Select SetID and Customer ID;
4. Click on “Search” button;
5. Click on “Comprehensive View” icon - it is processing for longtime and nothing displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document