EAR - AR_RECEIPT_STATUS Field Is Required Error Saving Regular Deposit Payment Page for Direct Journal
(Doc ID 2587151.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating payments on the Regular Deposit Payment Page, the user may receive the errors below. However, this only occurs if the steps below are executed twice. Before updating the FSCM 9.2 PUM Image level to Image 28, this page did not require a save between each action on the page. Now, however, the errors below occur if there is not a save between each action and If the end user forgets to save after each change on the regular deposit page, the errors cause them to time out and lose their entry.
Data being updated does not exist. (18,4) When trying to save your changes, the system could not find the existing data in the database.
This problem can happen if another user deleted the information while you were making changes. Make a note of what you were doing, then cancel the page and retry.
If the problem persists this may be the result of an application programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that could cause this including deleting the data with SqlExec while the record is in the component buffers.
Field is Required: MISC_RECEIPT - AR_RECEIPT_STATUS (124,64)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Accounts Receivable> Payments> Online Payments> Regular Deposit. Find an Existing Value and go to the Payments Tab.
2. Click the 'Attachments' link and view on next page.
3. Open the attachment, close the attachment and click OK.
4. Use the '-' icon to delete the customer information.
5. Click the 'Journal Directly' checkbox and save.
6. Click the scroll to the next payment and repeat steps 2 through 5. The errors will occur the second time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document