EPC - PC_FND_DIST - The Distributed Amounts on the Funds Distribution Rule Page Do Not Match the Sum of the Distributed Amounts in the PS_PROJ_RESOURCE Table
(Doc ID 2587162.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying FSCM 9.2 PUM Image 32, the funds distribution page shows distributed amounts that are different from the sum of the same amounts in the underlying PS_PROJ_RESOURCE table. Differences are 0.01 or 0.02. The online page should show amounts that match the underlying database rows exactly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Project with three activities for Construction, State and Federal
- Create Funds Distribution Source Rule against specific activity Construction; Group target definitions, source analysis types ACT, PAY, TLC
- Create Funds Distribution Target Rule with these exact Amounts: Threshold $11,017.38
3 Target rows:
w.2346 to analysis type FDF, activity Federal
.1136 to analysis type FDS, activity State
.6518 to analysis type FDL, activity State
- Add transactions to activity Construction as follows
- Fun PC_FND_DIST for the project and all dates, no application option checkboxes selected
- Compare the amounts shown on the distribution rule target page with the results of this query:
select sum(resource_amount, analysis_type from ps_proj_resource;
The actual amounts created by distribution will differ from the distribution rules page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document