E-FTP: Errors "Couldn't resolve host name" or "getaddrinfo() thread failed to start" or "The connection to '<machine name>' is refused by the SFTP server"
(Doc ID 2587204.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.57 version, File Attachments
Addattachment failure in Production with following errors
On PIA Page, User get below error:
AddAttachment Failed (137,2)
User get below error in FILETRANSFER.LOG as:
* Trying xx.xx.xxx.xx...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to testserver000 (xx.xx.xxx.xx) port xx (#0)
* SSH MD5 fingerprint: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* SSH authentication methods available: publickey,password
* Initialized password authentication
* Authentication complete
* Sending quote commands
* Connection #0 to host testserver000 left intac
* getaddrinfo() thread failed to start
* Couldn't resolve host 'testserver00'
* Closing connection 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document