GM_RTRO_FA Logging Incorrect Message In Message Log. Error Message - "Invalid Combination Edit Template"
(Doc ID 2587538.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Run GM_RTRO_FA process and see the following message is seen in the message log
Message log error: Invalid combination edit template
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Proposal, Submit and generate an award
2. Enter Project Budget and Finalize
3. Make sure F&A Rates are associated with Activity level (Lets say 50%) and the award is set up to generate SFA rows
4. Create an expense transaction in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE using Add Transaction page say for amount $500
5. Run GM_GMFACS process. The SFA rows will be generated for amount $250
6. Add a new effective dated row for FA Rates and make the rate as 20%.
7. Run GM_RTRO_FA process. Review the message log says Message log "error: Invalid combination edit template"
This causes confusion whether the target SFA rows were created successfully or not.
In demo target SFA rows for the amount -$150 is created. But showing the message definitely is misleading on the validity of the process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document