EAP: Manual Payment Applied to Voucher not Showing on Voucher Payment Tab
(Doc ID 2587748.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applied manual payment for 2 vouchers for the same supplier,
when they manually checked both vouchers and hit save, it unselected the 2nd voucher and it applied the first voucher.
Then went to the voucher payment tab and it was grayed out.
The PYMNT_VCHR_XREF table and the grayed out voucher has a payment select status (PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS) of R (Requested Payment).
This issue occurs only in the Classic Plus and View All was not selected.
This issue can be reproduced by the following steps:
1. Create Control Group;
2. Create 2 vouchers;
3. Change Group status to Verified. Run post for 2 vouchers;
4. Attempt to open voucher and review Payment page after to verify status of fields;
5. Able to edit fields. Apply manual payment to 2 vouchers;
6. Build Worksheet. Change Payment date and enter Payment Ref and Amount for both vouchers;
7. Apply Voucher tab. Select both vouchers manually check each individually;
8. Click Save. One voucher unchecked;
9. Click OK for warning message and one payment was unselected;
10. Payment tab on 1 Voucher is greyed out;
11. Check PYMNT_VCHR_XREF, Payment Select Status for 1 voucher sets R and the other voucher sets N.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document