Display Letter Link Checkbox Under Fluid Applicant SS Setup Not Handling Correctly to Display View Decision Letter Link in Admission Fluid Tile.
(Doc ID 2588220.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Recruiting and Admissions Other
In PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions Release 9.2, development environment, when a user attempts to setup Display Letter Link under Fluid Applicant SS Setup to display or hide View Decision Letter Link under Admission tile. Customer able to view the View Decision Letter Link where the Display Letter Link marked as not display.
Expecting that View Decision Letter Link appeared based on Display Letter Link setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Set Up SACR > Product Related > Applicants > Fluid Applicant SS Setup
- Un-Check Display Letter Link
- Save the Changes
2. Add Student Communication
3. Run Communication Generation Process
4. Login as Applicant & Click on Admission Tile
5. Click on Application Status Link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document