Error On Program/Plan Page In Chrome 'The value for the field 'Career Requirement Term' (STDNT_CAREER.CAR_REQ_TERM) was over by 5 characters. Reduce to 4 or less characters. (126,141)'
(Doc ID 2589233.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the Career requirement term,
the following error occurs.
This only occurs on Chrome
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program/Plan.
2. In Correct History Mode, click the Career Requirement Term hyperlink
3. Type in 0830 and hit enter. User is returned to the main Acad Prog page.
4. User receives the error message.
5. Exit page and click No on the Save Warning Dialog Box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document