When VIEW_SUPPLIER_UOM Roleaction is Disabled in eProcurement, its not Hiding Supplier's Unit of Measure (UOM) on the Prompt
(Doc ID 2589250.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When VIEW_SUPPLIER_UOM Role-action is Disabled in eProcurement, its not hiding Supplier's UOM on the prompt.
VIEW_ORDERING_UOM Role-action is enabled with only one UOM having Default Req UOM selected and other UOMs are not set for Ordering type.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Setup an item with 3 UOMs (EA,CS,BOX)under Define Items - Unit of Measure page
2) EA is set as Default Req UOM and ordering type selected
3) CS and BOX are not set as Ordering type
4) Under Item Supplier setup, Item Supplier UOM has 2 UOMs EA and CS with EA as default
5) VIEW_SUPPLIER_UOM Role-action is disabled and VIEW_ORDERING_UOM is enabled
6) Now navigate to Main menu - eProcurement - Requisitions
7) Search for this item
8) For this particular Supplier, UOM prompt still shows Item Supplier UOMs
Expected Result: It should only show Ordering UOMs as only VIEW_ORDERING_UOM is enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document