When Searching for PO with Negative Amount Line in Purchase Order (PO) Close Short Workbench Get Error- Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: PO_CLS_SHORT_WS.AMT_RECEIVED. (2,121)
(Doc ID 2589272.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We encounter an error when searching a PO with a negative amount line in PO Close Short Workbench.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a PO with 3 lines. First line is amount only, and 3rd line is with negative price
2) All 3 lines have Receiving required is set to Required and Close short flag checked
3) Save and Dispatch the PO
4) Create a Receipt as follows: Lower the first line Price value (which is smaller than PO Price), and lower the 2nd line receipt Qty (which is smaller than PO Qty).
5) Select Close short on all 3 lines
6) Go to PO Close Short Workbench, try to search this PO, but the following error appears.
Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: PO_CLS_SHORT_WS.AMT_RECEIVED. (2,121)
PO_CLS_SHORT_WK.SEARCH_BTN.FieldChange PCPC:13959 Statement:139
The specified field is an unsigned field and a negative value is being assigned to it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document