EAP : Paycycle Approval Page Is Showing All Rows Instead of Only Latest Row In Classic Plus Than Classic
(Doc ID 2589378.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pay cycle approval page shows history of pay cycle run in Classic Plus, causing confusion for approver due to different status
Enable classic plus in the environment
1. Created a voucher and saved it.
2. Created/Setup a Paycycle, setup the paycycle for approval.
3. Run payment selection/creation process.
4. Do not approve/reject it , just reset the pacycle.
5. Run payment selection/creation process again
6. Reject the paycycle this time.
7. Reset the pacycle again
8. Run payment selection/creation process again
9. Approve the paycycle.
10. Complete the paycycle.
11 .Go to Paycycle Approval page
-- Page shows all the rows of PYCYCL_STAT causing confusion to users
Page should show only the latest row with current status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document