Requisition Change Request Status Stuck in Budget Not Checked Status When a Change Order Gets Submitted and Approved Before the Budget is Valid
(Doc ID 2589692.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Change Request Status Stuck in Budget Not Checked Status.
If a change order gets submitted and approved before the budget is valid, it gets stuck and will not process. Even though the requisition now shows valid, the change request status still shows "budget Not Checked" status.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create requisition for any number of line.
2) Budget check the Requisition from Review and Submit Page, it failed with Error.
3) Click on Error link, Override Transaction and Budget Check.
4) Check Requisition budget status is now Valid.
5) Submit for Approval.
6) Approve Requisition.
7) Source to PO.
8) Budget check and dispatch the PO.
9) Edit requisition to increase or decrease quantity.
10) Save and Submit.
11) Approve Requisition.
12) Budget check Requisition.
13) Budget failed with error.
14) Click on Edit link.
15) Click on Edit Requisition and click on Error link from Review and Submit Page.
16) Override Transaction and Budget Check.
17) Check the requisition status after the budget check, Budget status changed to valid.
18) Check the change request status, Change request status set to "Budget Not Checked" which is the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document