EAP: Payment Clear Date changes on Vouchers For a Payment page
(Doc ID 2589776.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a Reconciled System Check Payment for Source = VCHR, the Payment Clear Date changes to Today's date after accessing the Voucher and returning to the Voucher For a Payment page.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Accounts payable > Review Accounts Payable info > Payments > Payment
2. Search for payments. Click on one of the search results.
3. On the Vouchers For a Payment page, take note of the Payment Clear Date
4. Click on the Voucher ID link
5. Click on 'Back to Payment Vouchers'
6. Payment Clear Date has changed. It is different compared to the Payment Clear Date from Step 3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document