EAM: Unique Constraint On INTFC_FIN For AM_CAPVAL Process Due To Wrong CF_SEQ ON
(Doc ID 2590518.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unique Constraint in INTFC_FIN for CAPVAL
When an asset is added through integration with PO/AP, the PC Business Unit is populated based on the installation option to “Retain All” PC chartfield details. If this asset is adjusted within basic add, it is not updated with the PC Business Unit and thus has a different chartfield sequence number. In this case, two adjustments were made trying to consistently correct the original chartfield string.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup installations options to "retain All".
2. Setup Cap threshold on AM BU definition, installations options.
3. Add a PO.
2. Copy to receipt and interface to AM.
3. Open the asset in basic add page.
4. Add 2 new rows in the asset acq detail page with the same chartfields.
5. Run AM_CAP_VAL process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document