ELM 9.2: Issue In Displaying The Related Language Message While Dropping From A Class for User Session with 'Netherlands' or 'French' languages
(Doc ID 2591412.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a learner is trying to drop a class which has already started the system triggers a message to inform he/she that the action will not be performed as the class has started.
While dropping from a class with the session language as 'Netherlands' or 'French', the application is still displaying the message in base language 'English'.
1. Login to PoepleSoft DEMO in English with the user id ALEE
2. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes, search for a class code “HC - Preceptor Workshop11”
3. Enable the “Last Drop Date = Start Date” check box and do a save.
4. Now, Navigate to Employee Self Service > Learning > Find Learning, search for the course “Preceptor Workshop”
5. As the enrollment is sent for approval, approve the enrollment as a manager or an administrator
6. Now login to PeopleSoft using ‘Netherlands’ or ‘French’ with the use rid ALEE
7. Now, Navigate to Employee Self Service > Learning > My Learning, drop the enrollment of “Preceptor Workshop”
8. Received a message in base language ‘English’ as as "This enrollment cannot be dropped as the learning class has already started. Please contact your learning administrator and have the administrator drop the enrollment from this class." instead of session language ‘Netherlands’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document