Accounting Date of the CRV Transactions Is Changed by PC_POADJUST Based on the Current Open Period
(Doc ID 2591417.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRV rows are being reprocessed and the accounting date is being replaced with the new dates as per the current open period set up.
1. Enable Open Period Control In Project Costing, Installation Options.
2. The PO Reversal Option Chosen as "Act Amount".
3. Make sure the current period is open.
4. Create PO for Quantity 10 for an item each costing -$60.
5. Dispatch the PO.
6. Run PC_PO_TO_PC.
7. Create a voucher and copy PO details.
8. Change the Quantity to 5.
9. Post the Voucher.
10. Run PC_AP_TO_PC.
11. Run PC_POADJUST
12. PROJ_RESOURCE table will have COM for -$600, ACT of -$300 and CRV of -$300.
13. Close the current period for PC.
14. Run PC_POADJUST.
15. The accounting date of the CRV will be the next open period date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document