EEX9.2 No System Warning For Unsaved Data In Pre-pay Auditing Page
(Doc ID 2591418.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PrePay Auditors can go to next Expense Report in list after making modification on the current Expense Report without receiving any message to save the information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as PrePay AUDITOR (MGR1); (auditors are configured to be able to make changes to the report before approval);
2. In classic view go to Employee Self Service>Approve Transaction-
3. Change the line description to “Test test ” and "Test test 2";
4. Go to Summary and Approve link
5. Pre-pay auditors click on "Next In list" without saving,
Actual Result: Prepay Auditor does not receive a system warning message.
In addition, when checking the previous report, the changes are not saved.
Expected Result: When a modification is made on an Expense Report then the PrePay Auditor(s) should receive a message advising them they have unsaved changes on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document