ELM 9.2 : New Category Doesn't Appear Under Category Facet In Fluid Find Learning when running the Fluid Incremental Index
(Doc ID 2591452.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Newly created category doesn't appear under category facet in Fluid Find Learning after running the fluid incremental index, it appears after running the fluid full index. But in classic find find learning it appears in either of the cases.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PeopleSoft DEMO environment details
2. Login to PeopleSoft DEMO using admin user id and navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Categories, then add a new value
3. Create a course, delivery method and class then tag the newly created category to this course created in step 2
4. Add a new delivery method “Web-based Training”, fill the details of the "Delivery Method", a new class and provide values for ‘web-based component’ as below, then ‘Return to Class’
5. Save all the details of a class, delivery method and course
6. Run the ‘Fluid Incremental Index’ of Activities
7. Now, go to “Employee Self Service” home page, provide value as “Test” in find learning search box and click "go"
8. Look at the “Category” facets, the newly created category “Test Category” did not appear
9. Verify this by running the ‘Classic’ incremental index and classic find learning, it exists, under the new category
10. Now run the ‘Fluid’ Full index, search again from Fluid Find Learning, it appears correctly under the test category
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document