ELM 9.2: Program Description Displays English Translation When Login In Nederlands/French
(Doc ID 2591548.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user logs in French language, and navigates to Fluid Find Learning and performs search for programs, then in the result set, the program description is coming in English instead of French.
1. Login to ELM DEMO with user id PS and Language as “Nederlands”
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service > Cursussen > Cursussen zoeken
3. Program description is displayed in English rather than Nederlands
4. But when we click on any of the program
5. Then It is correctly displayed in Nederlands
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document