PO Rollover by Chartfield is Creating Lines in PO_ROLLOVER_DTL for Distribution Lines that is not Selected to Rollover
(Doc ID 2591606.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Rollover by Chartfield is creating lines in PO_ROLLOVER_DTL for Distribution Lines that is not selected to rollover.
Running PO Rollover by Charfields for PO with multiple distributions generates lines in PO_ROLLOVER_DTL that should not be created.
- Given Only PRJ1 was selected (which represent Dist Line 1) in PO Roll, it canceled the line belonging to PRJ 1 - In this case Dist Line 1.
- It created a new Dist Line 3 to reflect rolled amount from Dist Line 1.
- Dist Line 2 for PRJ2 remained opened and nothing happened.
- PO_ROLLOVER_DTL got populated incorrectly by having 2 lines. It states DL1 rolled to DL3 and DL2 rolled to DL4 where Dist Line 4 was never created by the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO with 4 lines. Each distribution lines have different charfield combination
2. Validate Budget Check
3. Run Request PO Rollover View for some of Dept list
4. PO Rollover Workbench. Select the line and “PY Encum Close” and save it.
5. Run PO Rollover 1
6. Query: SELECT * FROM PS_PO_ROLLOVER_DTL. Returned the same quantity of PO distribution rows.
7. Budget Check PO
8. Run PO Rollover2
9. Budget Check PO
10. Query: SELECT * FROM PS_PO_ROLLOVER_DTL. Still showing the same rows in the record.
Replicated customer issue: Even the PO rolled success, the PO_ROLLOVER_DTL should showing only the lines rolled and not all.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document