EEX 9.2 : EX_TRAN_PRCS Abends With Error "ORA-00001: Unique Constraint" At Step EX_LIBRARY.CF_INS.CF_INS_2, Due to Multiple Budget Dates In Distribution Line
(Doc ID 2591858.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EX_TRAN_PRCS abends With below error, due to multiple budget dates in distribution line.
1. Take any Expense Report which was created earlier (before today). If there is no old Expense report in the system then please create and save it today and follow the rest of the steps tomorrow(next day/date)
-- Budget Date gets populated in Distribution the day Expense Line was added or modified
2. Open the Expense Report and Select “Apply/View Cash Advance ” in Action and click on Go
3. Select any cash advance here and apply fully or partially on the Expense Report and click on ok
4. Add another line on the Expense Report
-- Review Distribution for both the lines have different budget date
5. Submit the Expense Report and get it approved
6. Run the Expense Processing (EX_TRAN_PRCS) process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document