E-508: Grids Should Contain TH Tags Instead of TD Tags
(Doc ID 2591969.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grids should contain TH tags instead of TD tags
This issue can be replicated on any classic page with grids, however, the following was given as an example:
1. Select the NavBar -> Navigator -> FMS folder -> Purchasing -> Purchase Orders -> Add/Update POs
2. Select Find an Existing Value tab
3. Change Purchase Order Date to “not=” “Current
4. Select a PO ID
5. Select the Grid Action Menu -> Personalize
6. Navigate to the “1” cell in the Lines table
7. Notice that the line has a TD tag instead of a TH tag
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document