EAR9.2:Delete Deposit is Populating Current Date in PS_PAY_MISC_DST Table Instead of Accounting Date When Deleting the Deposit
(Doc ID 2592352.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delete deposit is taking current date in PS_PAY_MISC_DST table instead of accounting date when deleting the deposit.
Steps To Replicate:-
1. Create a deposit for any accounting date.
2. Apply the deposit to any open item and post it.
3. Run Journal Generator and post the Journals.
4. Unpost the Journal.
5. Unpost the payment and provide any accounting date which is different than the Payment Date.
6. Now Deposit will be available to be deleted from Regular deposit page.
7. Change the accounting date for the deposit and delete the same.
8. Check the table PS_PAY_MISC_DST and see that accounting date is populating as current date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document