E-FLUID: Save Button is Not Enabling When Making a Change to Type-able Field
(Doc ID 2592538.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user goes to the "My Preference" page, the option to save the page does not enable when making a change to a type-in field. The "Save" icon should enable as soon as a change is made to any field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the PeopleSoft application
2. Navigate to Root -> My Preference
3. On the General Settings -> Regional Settings section, change the "Afternoon designator" from PM to AM
4. Tab out of the field
5. Notice that the "Save" icon does not enable
6. The only way to enable the save is to make a change to any other field that is not type-in
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document