Deleted Item Vendor Still Showing In eProcurement Item Search Results even After Running the Elastic Search Incremental Build
(Doc ID 2592656.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Deleting the Item/Supplier relationship and removing the supplier from the Item page, then running the Elastic Search Incremental process, system will still show the deleted supplier on the item search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an item with multiple item vendors
2. Delete the item vendor
3. Run incremental ES build
4. Item still appears in ePro with the deactivated vendor.
Another Scenario :
1. Navigate to Define Item
2. Search an Active Item
3. Open the Item
4. Change Description and Status to Discontinue
6. Click Purchasing Item Attributes link
6. Update Item Description & Long Description
7. Click ok
8. Run incremental for EP_PV_MASTERITEMVENDOR_SD
9. Navigate : eProcurement > Requisition
10. Search the Item
Issue : Item is available in the search results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document