EGL9.2: Accounting Tag Not Cleared From Journal Page When Deleted ,Value Stays In Database
(Doc ID 2592674.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Journal Entry
Accounting Tag cannot be removed from Journal Lines once entered and Journal is Saved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a journal and add two lines. Use an accounting tag on the 1st line.
2. Change the ChartFields to other than the ChartFields on the Accounting Tag.
3. Delete the Accounting Tag from the journal line.
5. Go out of the journal and back into it.
6. The accounting tag still appears on the journal line
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document