EGL9.2:Incorrect Results In Ledger Inquiry Page When CharField Security Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2592717.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ledger inquiry page shows different amounts for different users When ChartField Security Is enabled
Replication Steps to recreate issue
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Chartfield Security ( Set Up Financials/Supply Chain >> Security >>Chartfield Security>>Secure Chartfield Options) . Enabled it for 'Roles' and select Account.
2. Created and post a Journal to account 682000 for 2019 / period 8 for USD 5000
3. Created a security rule for the account 682000 and assigned it to two 2 roles (R1,R2)
4. Assign R1 to VP1 , Assign R1 and R2 to GLS2.
5. Run security build process
6. Login with VP1 and run Review Ledger overview to check amounts for account 682000 - amount is USD 5000
7. Login with GLS2 and run Review Ledger overview to check amounts for account 682000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document