Getting PeopleCode Error after Adding / Deleting items in Existing Requisition.
(Doc ID 2592739.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Edit Requisition, an error occurs when submitting a requisition after adding / removing items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create requisition by adding three items from Item History page
2. Click checkout
3. Click Save
4. My Requisitions and Edit Requisition
5. Click Continue Shopping
6. Add Item from Item History
7. Add Special Request Item
8. Go to Checkout Page and select second and fourth Item
9. Click Delete Selected
10. Click Yes
11. Click Continue Shopping
12. Add item from Item History
13. Click Update Cart
14. Click Checkout
15. Click Save
16. Go to My Requisitions
17. Select Edit again
18. Click Continue Shopping
19. Add Three items from Item History
20. Go to Checkout page
21. Select Item 5 & 7
22. Click Delete Selected
24. Click Submit
Getting PeopleCode Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document