Home Button And Position Management Button Are Not Responsive On Fluid Manage Position Page if Enter is Used To Search When Using Internet Explorer
(Doc ID 2592770.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user is not able to return to the home page or go to the Position Management page from Fluid Manage Position page after searching using Keyboard Enter Key on Internet Explorer Browser.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Workforce Administrator home page->Position Management tile->Manage Position tile.
2. Search position by Position Number, Description or Reports to Position Number ( not the Position Status).
3. I will search by Description, for eg. Clerk% -> next do not click on Search, instead press the ENTER key on your keyboard.
4. Click on home button at the top. Do not click anywhere else on the page prior to this. The home button is not responsive.
Another issue is- repeat the steps 1-3:
4. Click on Position Management. Do not click anywhere else on the page prior to this. Position Management button is not responsive.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document