ETL9.2: Timesheet Not Populating Override Rate / Override Reason After Changing Taskgroup.
(Doc ID 2593109.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Taskgroup is entered, it is not immediately opening Override Rate/Override Reason and user able to submit time without required task information.
1. Elapsed time reporter assigned to PSNONTASK Taskgroup
2. No tasks displayed on the timesheet when opened
3. Change Taskgroup to another Taskgroup with Override Rate & Reason required fields. Those fields are not immediately opening on timesheet. (Issue #1)
4. After submit, Override Rate & Reason is displayed but time can be submitted with those fields blank. (Issue #2)
5. After changing the Taskgroup back to PSNONTASK and when trying to submit, user gets an 'override rate is required' error ((Issue #3).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document