EGL9.2: Journal Import Flat File Process (GL_JRNL_IMP) Creates Unbalanced Interunit Journals With Duplicate Journals
(Doc ID 2593132.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journal Import process (GL_JRNL_IMP) process is allowing duplicate journal line numbers for different business unit. Due to which Journal credits and debits and no of lines for each business unit are reflecting incorrectly
Steps to replicate:
1. Use a flat file template and create 2 interunit journals (US001, US004)
2. Upload the flat file using GL_JRNL_IMP process
3. Review the journal created and observe that the journal were wrongly created.
4. Journal for US001 has 3 lines (line 1 is duplicated with line 3) which is unbalanced
5. Journal for US004 has only 1 line which is unbalanced as well.
6. Edit the journals in batch using journal edit process. Both journals will go into error status due to unbalanced lines.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document